Monday, November 17, 2008

Dreamers Never Sleep

Who likes dreaming?? *shoves hand in the air and waves it around madly* Who goes to bed just to have a nice dream about something totally random? *points to self* Guilty!

Yes, yes; very very guilty.

I adore dreaming! I might wake up tired one morning because I was too busy dreaming to sleep, but it was so worth it. It's like taking a book to bed, just without the getting in trouble for using a torch under the doona.

Like last night, I had two perfectly perfect dreams.

The first one, I was the don't-mess-with-me, mini Pat Mesiti, hero gal. Booya!! I was telling a friend of mine, what I've always wanted to tell them, but never got the nerve to say all those nasty, nasty things. Oh yes, would she have a seriously serious wake-up call if she saw that dream! *cackles* Hang on, I should have recorded it! *kicks herself for not setting up the video recorder*

*Imagines sending her friend a video marked "Everything I've always wanted to scream at you, but was too cute, sweet, nice, considerate, lovey dovey and wimpy, to yell at you."* Such a great title -- I don't think she'd be too impressed with 2 hours of me going 'Zzzzzzz Zzzzzzzzzz' though. . .

In the second dream, I was wearing the most glorious array of pink and frills -- trying to stop a scary looking goat stampede. ((All those big horns!! The steam coming from their nostrils, the cloud of dust in wake of their great hoofs... Ahhh!)) That was a great dream! My favourite part was when someone asked why these goats were so scary, and I was all "Doctor Cleo" ((dun dun dun)), explaining a few biology points about mutations, inheriting genes and Natural Selection.

Yes, I dream about biology.

Which is kind of disappointing, I guess, because I like physics so so much more!

Tonight, I shall have to have a dream about physics. Yippie! *skips off to buy tickets* Can't wait for the showing!

No comments: