Saturday, July 19, 2008

Welcome Speeches

To celebrate the grand opening of my new blog, I shall begin with the appropriately long, boring speech.

To Kate, who's thought provoking blog inspired me to create my own. Your great posts, such as "The Rotten Apple and the New Seed" are to be greatly admired!

To Ron, who brilliantly bonded my name with one of my greatest hobbies, by typo-fying "o" on the end of "unicycle".

To Grace, because I know she would not want to be left out!

To my left shoe, who mysteriously manages to keep cleaner than my right.

To everyone who reads this, do you seriously have nothing better to do??? Because you are reading this still, I shall take that as a no! Not that I appreciate your time, but if ever you feel unfulfilled by reading random people's blogs, I most highly suggest taking up unicycling! A most rewarding and noble sport. *nudge nudge*

And that concludes our speeches for today. Thank you for falling asleep in your chairs and trying very hard to look interested. You failed, but the effort was such a noble gesture.

Have a Hoop-Dee-Doo day!

No comments: